Thursday, January 29, 2015

"Nailed It"

"Nailed It"


If you are an avid Pinterest roamer like I am, you have probably seen those amazing "nailed it" pins.


Let's be honest...I have had my fair share of "nailed it" projects. In fact, almost every one of my DIY projects have at least one section of "nailed it"ness, even if the project as a whole looks good. But, I'm a regular, self-taught DIYer, and I think some "nailed it" is expected for us normal amateur DIY girls (and boys).

Maybe someday I'll be a crafter like www.allthingsthrifty.com or some of my other DIY idols. But, until then, I wanted to create a blog for the average DIYer like me. I will share my favorite past projects with you (including all their "nailed it" moments) and will continue to do and share future DIY projects (most likely with the same "nailed it" results at times).

I think hindsight is fairly 20/20 so let's start analyzing my projects and learning from my DIY mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment